Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Favorite Books of 2015

The books I enjoyed most last year include two first novels and a couple of mysteries.

In alphabetical order by author:

The Crossing by Michael Connelly

Even after twenty novels featuring Harry Bosch, I still get excited when a new one comes out. He is one author that continues to produce great reads year after year.

The Precipice by Paul Doiron

I know I should probably include new authors on my list of favorites, but this is Doiron's third appearance on my yearly list.  Yes, the mystery series is that good.

Golden State by Stephanie Kegan

Kegan's take on the question of "What would you do if you found out your brother was the Unabomber?" was a compelling story of family relationships.

Kitchens of the Great Midwest by J. Ryan Stradal

A first novel with wonderful descriptions of food, quirky characters, and a memorable story.

No comments: